Thursday, May 26, 2011

Writing For the Coming World Cup

simba -

I didn't know that it was killing this low

This sh-t is so silly to me but I plead that

I guess I'm guilty for wanting to be up in the club

I ain't gonna cry while you make me do the time

I guess I'm guilty for leaving and having a little fun

For that,cheap lace front wigs, Don't take me to jail

The whole truth and nothing but the truth

I guess I'm guilty cause girls always want to show me love

Dear girl, I'm sorry that I can not stay with you cause I need to watch the World Cup, I'm guilty!

I guess I'm guilty for wanting to be up in the club

It was all in her thinking, She gon believe what she want to

She know bout the life I live why she crying now

I did nothing to her, gave everything to her

Every 4 years, billions of people focus on one country. This summer,curly lace wigs, one secret continent never reached. Sadness and happiness, glory and dream, this is the world cup,discount lace front wigs! This is South Africa,cheap wigs! Let's hurrah for them!

I swear to tell the truth

Let's share the theme music of FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 quietly:

I guess I'm guilty for leaving and having a little fun

In your honor she keep saying I ain't love her

I didn't know that I hurt her, I didn't know she is crying,

Right hand high, tell a lie

Your honor she accused me of cheating

Turn my life around, it aint going down

So what the hell am I gon do

I said

But I guess my love wasn't good enough

Just like the advertizing slogan of South Africa TV: Make sure you can say, I was here! But I can not say it as I can not go there to see my idols and enjoy the crazy fans party. It's really a pity! In the street I can see many different kinds of advertising, such as the Pepsi: Man can take anything except the taste of diet cola, until now, Pepsi-Max, the first style of cola, for man! The wigs: you are amazing wearing our wigs, lace wigs, full lace wigs, full lace front wigs…

Girl I'm guilty for that girl Im guilty, Don't take me to jail

Read more articles Affordable Fill Lace Wigs Sacramento vs. Affordable Full Lace Wigs Berkeley Oakland Women can now look as pretty as ever with human hair wigs in the form of lace fronts Wholesale Human Wigs - Learn to get Affordable Human Hair Wigs How to Find Custom Full Lace Wigs, Why it is the African American Wigs of Choice!

 

I'm guilty

I guess I'm guilty cause girls always want to show me love

Girl I'm guilty for that girl

Can't say I ain't try

I AM GOING CRAZY AS THE WORLD CUP 2010 IS COMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment